Vizio TVs manufactured in 2014 or later usually have a the power button the back of the TV on the same side where the input connections are.
You can find the power button on the back of the TV by reaching around the lower left corner of the TV.
How do you set up a Vizio TV without a remote?
VIZIO UNIVERSAL REMOTE SETUP
- Manually turn on your TV (or device you want to control)
- Press the TV (or device) button and hold for 5 seconds until the LED flashes twice.
- Find the programming code for your TV (or device) in the code list and enter it using the Number Buttons.
- Point the VIZIO remote control at the device and press the POWER button.
How do I download apps on my Vizio Smart TV without a remote?
How to Use Your Vizio Smart TV Without the Remote
- The first step is to download the Vizio Smartcast App from either the Google Store or the iOS App Store, depending on your mobile device.
- Open the SmartCast app on your mobile device.
- At the bottom, tap Control.
- Tap Devices in the top right corner, then select your television from the list that appears.
How can I turn my TV on without the power button or the remote?
To turn on your TV without the remote, just walk over to the TV and hit the power button.
- Read through any manuals that came with your television if you still have them.
- Check if your TV has a visible touch power button.
- Check the the left and right sides and the top of your TV, some TVs have power buttons there.