How can I turn on or off a TV without a remote control?
Please find a power button under the LG logo on the TV.
You can only turn on of off the TV with the button, and cannot use it to control other features.
How can I turn my TV on without the power button or the remote?
To turn on your TV without the remote, just walk over to the TV and hit the power button.
- Read through any manuals that came with your television if you still have them.
- Check if your TV has a visible touch power button.
- Check the the left and right sides and the top of your TV, some TVs have power buttons there.
How can I connect my LG TV to WiFi without the remote?
How to connect your LG Smart TV to WiFi
- Hit the Home button on your LG TV remote.
- Select Settings > Network > Network Connections.
- Select Wireless*
- Click Start Connection.
- Find your Shaw network name in the list of available networks and select it.
- Enter your network password.
- Your wireless connection should now be set up.
How do I find the pairing code for my LG TV?
To find the pairing code for an LG Smart TV, download the LG Remote App from the iOS or Android app store, press Connect, and wait for the code to appear on the TV. To pair with the TV, select Pair on your TV to view the pairing code.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”