Push the “Menu” button on your remote.
Use the arrow buttons on the remote to choose “Setup” menu on your television screen.
Press the down arrow to highlight “Caption Vision”.
Select your desired setting to turn on the closed captioning.
How do I turn on CC on Amazon Prime?
To watch Prime Video movies and TV shows with subtitles:
- Start playing the video.
- Press the Menu button on your Fire TV remote or the Fire TV Remote App.
- Select Subtitles and Audio.
- Select the Off button under Subtitles and Captions.
- Press the Menu button again to return to video playback with subtitles on.
How do I turn on subtitles on my TV?
Select CC on the screen. Select DIRECTV Subtitles.
For Motorola/Arris HD TV boxes:
- Turn TV box off but leave the TV on.
- Press MENU on the TV box or your Xfinity remote control.
- Navigate to CLOSED CAPTIONING using the down arrows.
- Press the right arrow to enable or disable subtitles.
How do I play subtitles on my Samsung TV with USB?
How To Play Movie With Subtitles On Samsung TV Via USB
- Your TV should be advanced enough to read a subtitles. Mine is.
- Name the folder, the video file and the subtitle files exactly same. Just the extension should be different, nothing else.
- Keep the subtitles file in the same folder as the video file.
- Video format of the files also matter.
How do I turn off subtitles on Samsung Smart TV 2018?
Luckily, it’s easy to turn off.
- Press the “Menu” key on your remote control.
- Scroll down to the “System” option, and then press “Enter.”
- Press the down arrow on your remote control’s directional pad until “Caption” is highlighted, and then press “Enter.” Select “Off,” and then press “Enter.”
How do I put subtitles on Netflix on my Samsung TV?
To enable or disable subtitles or alternate audio on most Blu-ray players, Smart TVs, and set-top boxes:
- Launch the Netflix app.
- Select a TV show or movie.
- Select Audio & Subtitles from the options panel.
- Select your preferred audio or subtitle options.
- Press Back to return to the options panel.
- Select Play.
How do I get subtitles on Amazon Prime on my Samsung Smart TV?
Turn On Subtitles
- Open Prime Video.
- Look for the Search box at the top of the page, and then click the Search icon to switch to search results view.
- Scroll down to find the Subtitles browse filter in the left panel, and select a language.
How do I get subtitles on Amazon Prime on my LG Smart TV?
Enable Subtitles in LG Smart TV Settings. Press the Home button on your remote. Select the cog icon (top-right corner) to access Settings > Accessibility > Subtitle. Toggle the Subtitle switch ON, and apply your changes.
How do I turn on subtitles on Amazon Prime video?
From the Amazon Video app:
- Play the video you want to watch.
- After playback has started, tap the Menu > Subtitles > On.
- Tap outside the subtitle menu to return to video playback with subtitles on.
- To turn subtitles off, tap the Menu > Subtitles > Off.
Photo in the article by “News and Blogs | NASA/JPL Edu”