To turn off the Audio description for blind people via your LG TV 24MT49DF TV, simply take the remote control of your TV, press the “Menu” button.
Then, using the directional arrows and the “OK” button, go to “Sound” or “Sound Mode”, depending on your model.31 Aug 2017
How do you turn off the narrator on your TV?
How to activate Voice Guide narration on your Sony TV
- Open Accessibility Settings. Enter the settings menu from the home screen.
- Find Audio Description. In the accessibility menu go to Audio Description, and toggle on or off.
- Turn off additional voice services.
24 Jul 2018
How do I turn off the audio description on my TV?
Turn off Descriptive Audio
- Select Settings from your device’s home screen.
- Select General.
- Select Accessibility.
- Select Audio Descriptions.
- Set the toggle switch to Off.
- Return to the Netflix app and begin playing a movie or TV show.
How do I turn off voice over on my TV?
On your remote, press the Menu button three times to turn VoiceOver on or off. You can also go to Settings > General > Accessibility > VoiceOver, then turn VoiceOver on or off. To turn the accessibility shortcut on, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut, then select VoiceOver.4 May 2019
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”