To turn off the Audio description for blind people via your SAMSUNG UE40J5100 LED TV, simply take the remote control of your TV, press the “Menu” button.
Then, using the directional arrows and the “OK” button, go to “Sound” or “Sound Mode”, depending on your model.31 Aug 2017
How do you turn off the narrator on a Samsung TV?
To do this, head to the Settings menu and select Smart Features. Then scroll down to Voice Recognition and switch it off. While you will no longer be able to use the “Hi TV” command to activate the voice features, you can still access them by pressing the microphone button on your remote.10 Feb 2015
How do I turn off the narrator on my TV?
Turn off Descriptive Audio
- Select Settings from your device’s home screen.
- Select General.
- Select Accessibility.
- Select Audio Descriptions.
- Set the toggle switch to Off.
- Return to the Netflix app and begin playing a movie or TV show.
How do I turn off Bixby voice on my Samsung TV?
All you have to do is swipe to the right until you reach Bixby Home or press and hold down the Bixby button.
- Press the three vertical dots on the top right.
- Navigate the settings.
- Turn off Bixby Voice and you’re done!
29 Aug 2018
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”