To disable the Smart Interactivity feature on the models with the VIA Plus interface, press the Menu button on the remote to open Settings, select System, followed by Reset and Admin.
Then scroll down to Smart Interactivity and switch it to off.
How do I reset my Vizio TV without a remote?
Do not press the Power button. The TV will reset, turn off, and then turn on again by itself.
- Press the MENU button on the remote.
- Highlight System then Reset & Admin then Clear Memory.
- Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight CLEAR MEMORY/FACTORY DEFAULTS or Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press the OK button.
How can I turn my TV on without the power button or the remote?
To turn on your TV without the remote, just walk over to the TV and hit the power button.
- Read through any manuals that came with your television if you still have them.
- Check if your TV has a visible touch power button.
- Check the the left and right sides and the top of your TV, some TVs have power buttons there.
Where is the power button on a Vizio?
Vizio TVs manufactured in 2014 or later usually have a the power button the back of the TV on the same side where the input connections are. You can find the power button on the back of the TV by reaching around the lower left corner of the TV.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”