Sewell Direct’s Wireless PC to TV Converter connects to any PC, video game console or other VGA source with the included cable.
Connect the receiver to your TV via video/audio cables.
In addition, this unit can be utilized as a wired VGA to TV converter box with S-video, RGB and composite outputs.
Can I connect my laptop to my TV wirelessly?
Google’s inexpensive Chromecast offers an easy way to get your computer’s display onto your TV without any cables. Casting your screen over Wi-Fi won’t work as perfectly as an HDMI cable, but it’s probably the easiest way to do wireless mirroring from any nearby laptop or desktop computer.
How do I connect my PC to my Samsung Smart TV wirelessly?
Using HDMI Cable
- First, connect your PC/ laptop and smart tv to the same wifi platform.
- Now simply download the Samsung smart view app on play store.
- After Install the app open it and click on connect to tv button.
- Now open the new screen and you can see many device of tv connect to same wifi network.
How do I connect my laptop to my smart TV wirelessly Windows 10?
Here’s how to turn your Windows 10 PC into a Miracast-capable wireless display:
- Open the action center.
- Click Connect.
- Click Projecting to this PC.
- Select “Available Everywhere” or “Available everywhere on secure networks” from the top pulldown menu.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”