If you need to change the gender on your profile this can be changed in the menu options.
- Go to the Hulu Website and log in.
- Select the profile you wish to edit as the one watching.
- Hover over the name on the top right until a menu option appears.
- Select “Profiles.”
How do I update apps on my Samsung Smart TV?
How do I update the app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Switch on the TV.
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Navigate to the Apps area.
- Press and hold the select button on the ITV Hub app and a sub-menu will appear.
- Select “Update apps” and if an update for ITV Hub is available, select it.
- Choose “Update” – this might take a few minutes.
Can’t get Hulu live on Samsung TV?
Today Hulu announced that they have expanded live TV support to 2016 Samsung Tizen 2016 models.
Hulu is Now Live on More Samsung TVs
- Android phones and tablets.
- Apple TV (4th gen or later)
- Fire Tablets.
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
- iPhones and iPads.
- LG TV (select models)
- Nintendo Switch.
How do I get Hulu on my Samsung Smart TV?
Download the Hulu app on the latest Samsung TVs and Blu-ray players by following these steps:
- Press Home on your remote to access the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps, then search for “Hulu” using the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”