Select the Chromecast you want to stream to, after which the content on your phone’s screen will be mirrored to your TV.
Now all you have to do is launch the Kodi app on your handset to bring it to the big screen.
Step-by-step-instructions: Download the Google Home app from the Play Store and launch it once installed.
How do I stream from Kodi?
How to watch movies on Kodi
- Install the latest Kodi app from the Kodi.tv website.
- Open up Kodi and go to Add-ons.
- Click on the package symbol on the top left and then click on Install from repository.
- Locate the Kodi Add-on Repository and click on it.
- Find and install the addons you want.
How do you stream to a smart TV?
Open the Smart Hub on your TV. Search for “Video & TV Cast”, then download and install the companion app. Enter the ip adress in the adress field and wait for connection. Make sure that your TV and mobile device are in the same wifi network.
How do I stream Kodi from Mac to TV?
How-to Stream Kodi (XBMC) on Mac OS X to Chromecast
- Install Google Cast to the Chrome browser.
- Download the playercorefactory.xml file.
- Go to /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/ and move the playerfactorycore.xml file here.
- Launch Kodi and stream a video.
- The video will launch in Chrome.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”