The HBO NOW app is available on the following devices: Amazon Fire TV.
How do I activate HBO now on my TV?
Open the HBO GO app on your Smart TV. Click on “Connect your provider account” Follow the instructions on the screen to activate your Smart TV. On your computer or mobile web browser, go to https://hbogola.com/activate or you can scan the QR code displayed on the TV screen with your mobile phone.
Can’t sign into HBO now on Samsung Smart TV?
Troubleshoot HBO NOW on Samsung Smart TV
- Step 1: Update HBO NOW. See if there’s an app update for HBO NOW. Here’s how:
- Step 2: Restart your Samsung TV. Turn off your Samsung TV. Wait a moment and turn your TV back on.
- Step 3: Update your Samsung TV. Update your Samsung TV firmware. Here’s how:
- Step 4: Delete and reinstall HBO NOW. Open the Smart Hub.
Can you cast from HBO now?
You can use Chromecast to cast HBO NOW from your phone, tablet, or computer to your TV. For setup help, go to Set up your Chromecast device. Important Chromecast and the device with HBO NOW must be on the same Wi-Fi network and meet the minimum software requirements.
How do I stream HBO Go From my iPhone to my TV?
After you connect your iPhone or iPad to your TV, open the HBO GO app and start watching something.
Connect your iOS device to your TV and stream HBO GO
- An iPhone or iPad with HDMI out capability.
- An Apple Digital AV adapter and an HDMI cable.
- An HDTV that supports HDCP and has HDMI ports.
How do I watch HBO Go on my smart TV?
To install the HBO GO app on your Samsung TV:
- Press the Smart Hub button on your Samsung TV remote.
- Use Search to find HBO GO, or navigate to Samsung Apps > Videos > HBO GO > Run Now.
How do I stream HBO Go to my TV?
If your TV isn’t listed above, you can use Google Chromecast or an HDMI cable: Use Chromecast to stream HBO GO on your TV. Connect your computer to your TV and stream.
Can I stream HBO GO on my TV or streaming player?
- Amazon Fire TV.
- Android TV.
- Apple TV.
- Samsung TV.
How do I get HBO on Hulu on my smart TV?
You can add HBO to your Hulu plan and stream HBO shows, hit movies, comedy specials, documentaries, and more. To subscribe through Hulu, go to hulu.com/HBO.
Stream using the HBO NOW app
- Do either of the following:
- Choose Hulu.
- Log in to your Hulu account.
- Complete the form to create your HBO NOW account.
How do you watch Game of Thrones live on HBO GO?
Here’s all the ways to watch Game of Thrones, whether directly from HBO or as a streaming service add-on.
- HBO Go. Those who subscribe to HBO through a cable or satellite package can stream Game of Thrones live or on demand via the HBO Go service.
- HBO Now.
- Amazon Channels.
- PlayStation Vue.
- DirecTV Now.
How do I get HBO now on Samsung Smart TV?
Go to the Smart Hub on your Samsung TV and search for HBO NOW. For a list of supported TVs, go to HBO NOW on Samsung TV and choose Compatible devices. Before you can subscribe through Samsung TV, sign in to your Samsung account on your TV (go to Settings > More > System > Samsung Account > Sign In).
How do I reactivate my HBO Go on my Samsung Smart TV?
The following steps may vary depending on your Samsung TV model.
- Open the Smart Hub.
- Using the navigational keys on your remote to highlight HBO GO.
- Press the Tools button on your remote and then select Delete.
- Search for HBO GO.
- Select HBO GO to reinstall the app.
- Once installed, select Run.
Why won’t HBO go work on my Samsung TV?
Please try again later” If you’re experiencing video playback issues with HBO GO on your Samsung TV, try the following steps: Turn your Samsung TV off and then back on again. Press the Menu button on your remote control, then select Support > Software Update > Update Now.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”