5 Steps to Get Beachbody on Demand On Your Device (Apple TV, Firestick, Etc)
- Turn on your choice of device and search Beachbody in the app store.
- Select Beachbody on Demand’s app or channel and install.
- Launch the app and sign into your Beachbody account.
- For Roku and Fire TV users, you’ll need to activate your account.
How do I install beachbody On Demand on my smart TV?
How to Stream Beachbody On Demand to a TV via Chromecast
- Step 1: Ensure that all Beachbody On Demand Streaming Requirements are met.
- Step 2: Set up Chromecast on the desired TV and connect it to the in-home wireless network.
- Step 3: Use the Chrome browser on a computer, mobile device, or tablet.
How can I stream beachbody from my iPhone to my TV?
How to Stream Beachbody On Demand Using AirPlay
- Ensure that all Beachbody On Demand Streaming Requirements are met.
- Make sure the Apple TV and iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or Mac) are both connected to the same in-home wireless network.
- Enable AirPlay on the Apple TV device [Enter Settings > Verify AirPlay is active].
Can you get beachbody on Demand on Xbox?
Select the Beachbody On Demand app/channel from the displayed search results, download, & install. Launch the app, then sign in or sign up (for how to sign up, see BOD App for iPhone & iPad or Apple TV). Users can stream Beachbody On Demand from a supported computer, tablet, or smartphone on the platforms listed.