Beachbody On Demand lets you take your workouts anywhere.
And now you can use Roku® players and Roku TV models, Amazon® Fire TV, or Google® Chromecast to stream Beachbody On Demand workout programs on your TV!
The Beachbody On Demand experience is easy to access on all three platforms.
How do I stream beachbody to my TV?
How to Stream Beachbody On Demand to a TV via Chromecast
- Step 1: Ensure that all Beachbody On Demand Streaming Requirements are met.
- Step 2: Set up Chromecast on the desired TV and connect it to the in-home wireless network.
- Step 3: Use the Chrome browser on a computer, mobile device, or tablet.
How do I use beachbody on demand?
How to Stream Beachbody On Demand Using AirPlay
- Ensure that all Beachbody On Demand Streaming Requirements are met.
- Make sure the Apple TV and iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or Mac) are both connected to the same in-home wireless network.
- Enable AirPlay on the Apple TV device [Enter Settings > Verify AirPlay is active].
Can I share my beachbody On Demand account?
Can you share your Beachbody on Demand account / Can multiple devices stream at the same time? Yes, but Beachbody reserves the right to restrict account access if this is being abused. We’d recommend only using it on your devices.