Click the “Deactivate” button to remove the link to your Netflix account.
After you hit the proper button sequence, you should see a screen like this.
Go back into Netflix on that device again to confirm that it no longer has access to the account.22 Sep 2013
How do you reset Netflix on Smart TV?
Reset the Smart Hub
- Exit the Smart Hub. You cannot reset the Smart Hub if it is in use.
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Navigate to and select the Smart Hub section of the main menu.
- Select Smart Hub Reset. This will remove all downloaded apps!
- Enter your PIN and press Enter.
- Select Smart Hub.
- Try Netflix again.
How do I reset Netflix on my LG Smart TV?
Here’s how to reset your TV:
- Click on the Home/Start button on your remote control to bring up the launch bar.
- Click on Settings (the cog icon) in the top-right corner.
- Click on General > Reset to Initial Settings.
- Enter your TV password if you have one.
- Follow the prompts in the setup wizard.
16 Jul 2018
How do I switch profiles on Netflix?
How to Switch Users on the Netflix App
- Tap the Netflix app icon to open the app.
- Tap the name of the current profile on the toolbar to open a pop-up menu displaying a list of profiles that are associated with your account. Select the profile you wish to switch to from the menu.
Photo in the article by “EdTech Situation Room”