To begin connecting your TV to your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Connect the wireless adapter to the USB port on your TV.
- Press the MENU button, and then select Setup.
- Select Network.
- If Network Type is set to Wired, select Network Type, and then select Wireless.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Select a network.
Why won’t my Vizio TV connect to WiFi?
- Restart your Gateway.
- Restart your TV by unplugging the power and then holding the power button for 15-30 seconds. Plug the power back into the TV.
- Make sure DHCP is set to “On”. Press the Menu button on the VIZIO Remote.
- Factory Reset the TV to Factory Defaults”
- Troubleshoot your wireless connection.
29 Dec 2017
How do I reset the WiFi on my Vizio TV?
How To Reset Your Vizio TV To Factory Defaults
- Press Menu.
- Go to “System” and press OK.
- Go to “Reset and Admin” and press the OK button.
- Select “Reset TV to Factory Defaults” and press the OK button.
- You will see an option that say “Reset” and “Cancel”. Select “Reset” and press OK.
10 Mar 2015
How do I get to the Internet on my Vizio Smart TV?
How to connect internet on my Vizio Smart TV via a Wireless network or a wired Network
- Press the menu button on your Vizio smart tv remote.
- After that, select the Network option and Press on OK button.
- After that the select the Network option, select the wireless option.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”