Press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously for at least 3 seconds.
Your TV will begin pairing with the Smart Remote until a Pairing Complete message appears, indicating that the remote is now paired.
If you have misplaced your remote, you can order a new one at Samsung Parts.
Why is my Samsung Smart TV remote not working?
The Remote Is Not Working. When the remote isn’t working, it could be due to dead batteries, the IR sensor on the remote is failing, or the remote sensor on the device (TV, Soundbar, Blu-player, etc) is failing. Remove the batteries and then press and hold the Power button for 8 seconds to reset the remote.
How do I setup my Samsung Smart TV?
- Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the LAN port on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Connect the other end of the cable to an open LAN port on your WiFi router.
- On your Samsung remote, press Menu.
- Scroll down to Network and select it.
- Choose Wired as the Network Type.
How do you pair a remote to a TV?
How to Connect a Remote to a TV
- Hold down the program button on the remote control for 3 seconds. This button mighty be displayed on the remote as “PRG.”
- Press the “TV” button on the remote control to let the remote know it will be syncing with a TV.
- Find the proper codes for the TV you are programing.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”