Welcome to Netflix on your Sony TV, Blu-ray player or home theater system!
If you’re unsure if your device supports Netflix, follow the steps in the “Set up Netflix” section to attempt to locate the Netflix app.
Netflix is available on many Sony devices, including Sony Android TVs and Sony Google TVs.
How do I reset Netflix on my Sony TV?
Follow these steps if you don’t see the Reset button on the error window:
- On the supplied remote control, press the Home button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Select System Apps.
- Select NETFLIX.
- Select Force stop Netflix.
- Select Clear data.
- Select Clear cache.
Why is Netflix not working on Sony TV?
It typically indicates that your Sony Bravia hasn’t fully connected to the internet. Try waiting an extra minute and relaunching the Netflix app. If you’re still running into the error message, follow the troubleshooting steps for your device below.
How do you I get Netflix on my TV?
Method 2 Smart TV
- Determine if your TV is a Smart TV. Smart TVs connect to your home network, and can run media streaming apps such as Netflix.
- Connect your Smart TV to your home network.
- Open your Smart TV apps.
- Select the Netflix app.
- Log in with your Netflix account.
- Browse using your remote.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”