Adding HD Channels to LG
- Press “Menu” on the remote control/TV set.
- Select “Setup” on the menu and press OK.
- Select “Auto-Tuning” and press OK.
- Select “Start” and then press OK.
- The television will begin to search all available bands for channels.
What is Channel Plus on LG TV?
LG Channel is a unique streaming service powered by Xumo®. It offers FREE ACCESS to premium TV channels alongside internet channels (IP Channels) which are available both as live and on-demand. The LG TV Plus is a mobile app that you can use to control your smart television WITHOUT the remote control.
How do I tune my LG TV?
Be sure the antenna or cable is connected directly to the back of the television.
- Press the Home or Menu button on the remote.
- Select Setup.
- Select Channel.
- Select Auto Tuning.
- Select Start.
How do I get the spectrum app on my LG Smart TV?
- Press the SMART button on your LG remote and scroll to access the Home menu.
- Select the Settings button, then OK.
- Select Network, then Network Connection.
- Select Start Connection.
- Your LG Smart TV will attempt to connect to a wired network.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”