To begin connecting your TV to your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Connect the wireless adapter to the USB port on your TV.
- Press the MENU button, and then select Setup.
- Select Network.
- If Network Type is set to Wired, select Network Type, and then select Wireless.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Select a network.
How do I setup Internet on my smart TV?
How to connect
- find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV.
- connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV.
- select Menu on your TV’s remote and then go to Network Settings.
- select the option to enable wired internet.
- type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s buttons.
How do you get on the internet on a Samsung Smart TV?
Connect the Smart TV to the Internet either by plugging the television directly to your router or by setting up the television’s wireless connection. Most users wirelessly set up their television. To set up your television’s wireless connection, use the remote to go to Menu, then Network, and then Network Settings.
How do I setup Netflix on my Samsung Smart TV?
If your remote has a Smart Hub button
- Press the Smart Hub button.
- Select Netflix.
- Select Sign In. If you do not see Sign In, select Yes on the Are you a member of Netflix? screen. If you are not yet a member, set up your membership online.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password.
- Select Sign In.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”