Hulu now offers live TV streaming from its supported apps.
It works a little like Sling TV or DirectTV Now.
You can stream Hulu with Live TV content from any supported device, including Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Xbox, iPhone and iPad, Android, and Windows Phone (and a lot more).
How do you get live TV on Hulu?
Watching Live Television on Hulu
- Navigate to hulu.com.
- Click LIVE TV.
- Click Guide or move your mouse cursor to the left side of the screen.
- Click on the channel you want to watch.
How do I get Hulu on my Xfinity smart TV?
Some smart television sets have a Hulu app that can stream Hulu content directly to your television. If your television has the app, connect the television to Comcast XFINITY Internet via either an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi. Sign in to your Hulu Plus account to access premium content on your smart TV.
How do I download Hulu on my Samsung TV?
Download the Hulu app on the latest Samsung TVs and Blu-ray players by following these steps:
- Press Home on your remote to access the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps, then search for “Hulu” using the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
Do I need a smart TV for Hulu?
As listed on Hulu’s website, Hulu and Hulu plus Live TV are available on a wide range of popular streaming devices, including both Android and iOS devices, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Fire tablets, Google’s Chromecast devices, Mac and PC browsers, select LG and Samsung smart TVs, the Xbox One, Xbox 360, and the
How do I watch live TV on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Step 1Install Video & TV Cast for Samsung Smart TV (iOS App)
- Step 2Install the Video & TV Cast Companion App (Samsung App) In the Smart Hub on Your Samsung Smart TV.
- Step 3Open Your Favorite Video or Movie Website in the Browser.
- Step 4Wait for Video Link Recognition.
- Step 5Tap on “Tap Here to Cast”
What is the difference between Hulu and Hulu live?
For starters, Hulu promises that their Live with TV version allows you to watch content with limited commercials. Even though you can watch regular Hulu on your phone, the difference is that live and on-demand content will not be available to you.
Is Hulu with live TV worth it?
If Hulu with Live TV doesn’t work for you, try a competitor, or vice-versa. (Aside: The “No Commercials” add-on is totally worth it, though – for only $4 per month, Hulu cuts out the commercials in the vast majority of on-demand content. Live TV still has commercials, but that’s half the charm of live TV, anyway.)
What channels can you get on Hulu?
What is Hulu TV
- Local Broadcast Networks in over 200 U.S. markets (ABC, NBC, Fox, CBS)
- Many Popular Channels found on cable.
- A Cloud DVR.
- One of the largest on-demand libraries on the market.