According to the Vizio Supports team, you can’t use the browser on your Smart Tv.
But you can use other apps like Netflix, and etc.
In my personal opinion, you can try to connect internet via Cat5 or via a cable input.
If you don’t know how to browse internet on vizio smart tv.
How do I get to the Internet on my Vizio TV?
Connect to your tv through a wireless network:
- On your VIZIO remote, press Menu.
- Select Network and then press OK.
- Choose Network Connection and then select the Wireless option. A list of available WiFi networks is displayed.
- Select your In-home WiFi network.
- Enter your WiFi password.
Can I browse the Internet on my smart TV?
The brand’s Smart TV allows you to access special apps, instantly stream programs, and browse the web with either your remote or your mobile device. Browsing the web on the Samsung Smart TV is simple, and you can start browsing the web as soon as you get the television out of the box and set up.
How do I search for apps on my Vizio Smart TV?
- Verify that your Vizio Smart TV is connected to the Internet using a wireless or wired connection.
- Power on your television and press the “V” button on your remote.This will access the App Bar.
- Use the arrow keys on your remote to highlight either the Yahoo TV Store or CTV Store.
- Press “OK” to launch the app store.