View Device Screen on TV – Samsung Galaxy J1™
- On the TV, follow the manufacturer’s instructions to activate Screen Mirroring.
- From a Home screen (on your device), tap Apps (in the lower-right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap More.
- Tap Screen mirroring.
- When connected, the device’s screen is displayed on the TV. Samsung.
How do I connect my device to my Samsung Smart TV?
- Connect your Samsung TV and phone to the same network. In order to be able to cast from your phone to your TV, both your TV and phone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the app you want to cast from.
- Tap the Cast.
- Tap your Samsung TV.
- Select something to play.
- Tap the Play.
Can you mirror iPhone to Samsung Smart TV?
New App Store apps called Mirror for Samsung TV and Mirror for LG TV, both developed by AirBeamTV BV, let you wirelessly broadcast your iOS 11 device’s screen to supported Smart TVs with ease. For these apps to work, both your iPhone/iPad and Smart TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
How do I enable Miracast on my Samsung TV?
On your TV, enable Miracast display from your settings. Open the Miracast Screen Sharing App and tap on “Screen Mirroring”. Select your TV from the list of detected devices to connect.
Photo in the article by “Max Pixel”