Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
15 Aug 2017
Can I mirror my iPhone to my Samsung TV?
After all your devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, follow these steps to mirror your iPhone or iPad’s display on your Samsung Smart TV: 1) Download and install the Mirror for Samsung TV app via the App Store (a $4.99 value). 4) Your Samsung TV will ask if you want your device to connect.19 Oct 2017
How do I connect my iPhone to my smart TV wirelessly?
Here’s how to mirror what’s on your iPhone or iPad display:
- Ensure that both the Apple TV and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- On the iOS device, swipe up to reveal the Control Center.
- Tap the “AirPlay Mirroring” button.
- Select “Apple TV” from the list.
29 Jun 2017
How do I mirror my iPhone to my Samsung Smart TV without Apple TV?
Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
13 Sep 2018
Photo in the article by “Pexels”