How to restart (reset) an Android TV?
- Point the remote control to the illumination LED and press and hold the POWER button of the remote control for about 5 seconds until a message Power off appears. : illumination LED.
- TV reboots automatically. Wait for approximately one minute, and the TV will turn back on.
- TV reset operation is complete.
Is there a reset button on Sony Bravia TV?
To do this, unplug the TV. Hold down the “Power” and “Down” buttons at the same time and plug the power back into the outlet while holding the buttons for 30 seconds. When a green LED light comes on, release the buttons. Wait while the TV reboots multiple times and runs through the reset cycle.
How do I reset my TV to factory settings?
Hold down the menu button on the top or side of your TV for at least 10-15 seconds. An on screen menu will appear asking you to enter the time, date and location settings. Follow the onscreen instrucitons, and once completed your TV will reset to factory settings.
How do I restart apps on my Sony Smart TV?
Android TV™ models
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under the TV category, select Apps.
- Select .
- Select Clear data.
- Select Clear cache.
- Perform a power reset on the TV.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”