How do I reset my Samsung TV to factory settings?
- Step 1: open the menu. Press the menu button on the remote.
- Step 2: open Support. Select the option Support and press the enter button.
- Step 3: open Self Diagnosis. Select the option Self Diagnosis and press the enter button.
- Step 4: select Reset.
- Step 5: if needed, enter your PIN code.
- Step 6: confirm the reset.
How do I reset my TV without a remote?
You can reset and eliminate the lock on some televisions without the remote, using a few tactics. Hold the power button for five seconds. The television will automatically restart. If the lock is still on, unplug the television and remove the battery from the back panel of the television.
How do I reset my Smart Hub?
First, exit the Smart Hub by pressing the Menu key on your remote control. Go to Smart Hub > Smart Hub Reset > Reset Smart Hub. Now, enter your PIN. (If you don’t remember having set a PIN, it may still be the default PIN, 0000.)
How do I reset my Polaroid Smart TV?
Resetting a Polaroid Television
- Press “Menu” on the remote control that came with the Polaroid TV.
- Press the right-pointing arrow on the remote control to select the “Setup” icon, which looks like a gray TV.
- Press the down arrow to highlight “Reset Default” and then press “OK.”
How do I reset my Samsung Smart TV 2018?
Factory Data Reset
- 1 Power On the TV, and then press the Home button on the TV remote control.
- 2 Select Support and then press Enter.
- 3 Select Self Diagnosis and then press Enter on your remote control.
- 4 Navigate through the options and select Reset , and then press Enter on your remote control.
How do I reset my Samsung TV 2018?
Method 1 2014 through 2018 Smart TVs
- Press the Menu button on the remote. This opens your TV’s main menu.
- Select Support and press ↵ Enter . Options will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Select Self Diagnosis and press ↵ Enter .
- Select Reset and press ↵ Enter .
- Enter the PIN.
- Select Yes and press ↵ Enter .
How do I reset my TV to factory settings?
How to reset the TV to the Factory default settings.
- Press [MENU] on the remote.
- Press [▲ or ▼] to select “Setup” then press [OK].
- Press [▲ or ▼] to select [System] then press [OK].
- Press [▲ or ▼] to select [Factory default] then press [OK].
- Press [► or ◄] to select [Yes] then press [OK].
How do you unlock your TV?
To lock or unlock channels:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Highlight System and press OK/Select.
- Select Parental/Purchase.
- Enter your Parental Controls PIN.
- Select Parental Preferences.
How do I reset my TV remote?
Reset Remote Control to Factory Default Settings
- Press and hold the TV button.
- While holding it pressed, press the OK button for one second and release both buttons at the same time (all three of the TV, DVD and AUX buttons will flash, the TV button light will stay on).
- Press and hold the DELETE button for three seconds (the TV button blinks and stays off).
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”