Method 1 2014 through 2018 Smart TVs
- Press the Menu button on the remote. This opens your TV’s main menu.
- Select Support and press ↵ Enter . Options will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Select Self Diagnosis and press ↵ Enter .
- Select Reset and press ↵ Enter .
- Enter the PIN.
- Select Yes and press ↵ Enter .
How do I reset my TV to factory settings?
Hold down the menu button on the top or side of your TV for at least 10-15 seconds. An on screen menu will appear asking you to enter the time, date and location settings. Follow the onscreen instrucitons, and once completed your TV will reset to factory settings.
How do I reset my Samsung Smart TV 2017?
Samsung SmartHub Issue (2017)
- Open the Menu on your TV. This can be done by clicking the Menu button on your Samsung remote.
- Go to Support.
- In Support, select Self Diagnosis.
- In the Self Diagnosis menu, select Reset Smart Hub.
How do I reset my Samsung TV if it wont turn on?
start by trying to reset your TV. Disconnect the power cord from the outlet, then press and hold the power button on the TV (not the remote), for at least 10 seconds. Then wait a few minutes and plug the TV back in and press power once. 2 blinks on Samsung TV’s usually indicates a bad power supply.