How do I reset my Samsung TV to factory settings?
- Step 1: open the menu. Press the menu button on the remote.
- Step 2: open Support. Select the option Support and press the enter button.
- Step 3: open Self Diagnosis. Select the option Self Diagnosis and press the enter button.
- Step 4: select Reset.
- Step 5: if needed, enter your PIN code.
- Step 6: confirm the reset.
How do I reset my Samsung Smart TV 2018?
Factory Data Reset
- 1 Power On the TV, and then press the Home button on the TV remote control.
- 2 Select Support and then press Enter.
- 3 Select Self Diagnosis and then press Enter on your remote control.
- 4 Navigate through the options and select Reset , and then press Enter on your remote control.
How do I reset my TV to factory settings?
Hold down the menu button on the top or side of your TV for at least 10-15 seconds. An on screen menu will appear asking you to enter the time, date and location settings. Follow the onscreen instrucitons, and once completed your TV will reset to factory settings.
How do I reset my TV without a remote?
You can reset and eliminate the lock on some televisions without the remote, using a few tactics. Hold the power button for five seconds. The television will automatically restart. If the lock is still on, unplug the television and remove the battery from the back panel of the television.
How do I reset my Samsung TV to factory settings black screen?
- While the TV is On, press and hold the EXIT button on the Samsung remote control for 12 seconds. The standby light should blink the entire time without interruption.
- The Factory Reset screen displays a warning message. Select OK to reset the TV.
How do I reset my Samsung TV 2018?
Method 1 2014 through 2018 Smart TVs
- Press the Menu button on the remote. This opens your TV’s main menu.
- Select Support and press ↵ Enter . Options will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Select Self Diagnosis and press ↵ Enter .
- Select Reset and press ↵ Enter .
- Enter the PIN.
- Select Yes and press ↵ Enter .
How do you reset Apps on Samsung Smart TV?
First, exit the Smart Hub by pressing the Menu key on your remote control. Go to Smart Hub > Smart Hub Reset > Reset Smart Hub. Now, enter your PIN. (If you don’t remember having set a PIN, it may still be the default PIN, 0000.)
How do I reset my Samsung Smart TV 2017?
Samsung SmartHub Issue (2017)
- Open the Menu on your TV. This can be done by clicking the Menu button on your Samsung remote.
- Go to Support.
- In Support, select Self Diagnosis.
- In the Self Diagnosis menu, select Reset Smart Hub.
What happens when you reset Smart Hub?
Reset Smart Hub. On your remote select Menu > Smart Hub > Smart Hub Reset (you may receive a warning that this will erase all your apps). You’ll then be prompted to enter your PIN, which is set to 0000 by default (if this does not work, you’ll have to contact Samsung).
Photo in the article by “Army.mil”