To Perform a Soft Reset:
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys simultaneously until the device reboots. Typically this will take 11-12 seconds.
- Release the keys when you see the LG bootup logo.
How do I restart apps on my LG Smart TV?
Press the Home/Smart button on your remote, then click the Settings icon in the top-right. Select General on the left, then Reset to Initial Settings on the right. Enter your TV password if you have one set, let the TV restart, then go through the initial setup wizard.
Where is reset button on LG TV?
Resetting LG tv Picture and Audio settings only. This option doesn’t reset your channel setup. To reset settings, press and hold down the OK button on the TV panel for 5 seconds.
How do I reset Netflix on my LG Smart TV?
Here’s how to reset your TV:
- Click on the Home/Start button on your remote control to bring up the launch bar.
- Click on Settings (the cog icon) in the top-right corner.
- Click on General > Reset to Initial Settings.
- Enter your TV password if you have one.
- Follow the prompts in the setup wizard.
How do I reset my LG TV if it wont turn on?
Try to unplug the cord, wait for 10 seconds, and then plug it back in. If the status LED is lit, try to turn on the TV using the power switch on the unit, not on the remote.
How do you reboot your LG Smart TV?
How do I reset my LG television to factory settings?
- Step 1: open the menu. Use the remote to open the menu.
- Step 2: open All settings. Select the option Support and press the OK button.
- Step 3: navigate to General. Select the General option.
- Step 4: go to Reset to Initial Settings. Go down until you see the Reset to initial settings option.
- Step 5: confirm the reset.
How do I clear app cache on LG Smart TV?
LG K4™ – Clear App Cache
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > Settings > Application manager (Device section).
- Locate then select the appropriate app. If system apps aren’t visible, tap the Menu icon (located in the upper-right) > Show system.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I install apps on my LG Smart TV?
How to add and remove apps on your LG TV
- Open LG Content Store. Apps and other media will be found through the LG Content Store, which is found on the home screen in the ribbon menu.
- Navigate to the app store.
- Browse the app store.
- Select an app.
- Enter Edit Mode.
- Delete unwanted apps.
- Confirm deletion.
- Exit Edit Mode.
How do I close apps on my LG Smart TV?
You can terminate apps which are running in the foreground and the Recent at any time. To close an app, hover over the app title. “X (close)” button appears next to the app title. Click the “X (close)” button to terminate the app.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”