How to Program a Remote for a Comcast Cable Box
- Turn on the device that you would like to program to the remote.
- Press the device button on the remote (for example, “TV”), then hold down the “Setup” button until the device button flashes twice.
- Press “9” “9” “1” to begin the search process.
How do I program my Samsung Smart TV remote?
How to Program a Samsung TV Remote
- Turn off the TV you are programing the remote for.
- Press down on the “TV” button on the remote.
- Use a paper clip, tooth pick, or any other item with a thin tip to press down on the tiny indented “Set” button at the bottom of the remote control.
- Use the link in the resource section to find the code for your TV.
How do I program my cable remote to my Samsung TV?
Programming and Setup
- Search for the device code using the list above.
- Turn on the TV you wish to program.
- Press the TV Power key on the remote.
- Press and hold TV and SEL until the LED blinks twice, then release.
- Enter the first code listed for your brand.
- Press the TV Power key to test the TV control.
How do I connect my Samsung Smart TV to my cable box?
How to connect HDMI(ARC) cable in Samsung Smart TV?
- 1 Locate the HDMI IN 3 (ARC) connection port on your TV.
- 2 Connect the HDMI cable to the TV labeled as HDMI IN 3 (ARC) connection.
- 3 Locate the HDMI port on your device.
- 4 Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your device.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”