Press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously for at least 3 seconds.
Your TV will begin pairing with the Smart Remote until a Pairing Complete message appears, indicating that the remote is now paired.
If you have misplaced your remote, you can order a new one at Samsung Parts.
Why is my Samsung Remote not pairing?
When the remote isn’t working, it could be due to dead batteries, the IR sensor on the remote is failing, or the remote sensor on the device (TV, Soundbar, Blu-player, etc) is failing. Let us help you determine the problem. Remove the batteries and then press and hold the Power button for 8 seconds to reset the remote.
How do I connect my new remote to my TV?
How to Connect a Remote to a TV
- Hold down the program button on the remote control for 3 seconds. This button mighty be displayed on the remote as “PRG.”
- Press the “TV” button on the remote control to let the remote know it will be syncing with a TV.
- Find the proper codes for the TV you are programing.
How do I reset my Samsung remote control?
Reset Remote Control to Factory Default Settings
- Press and hold the TV button.
- While holding it pressed, press the OK button for one second and release both buttons at the same time (all three of the TV, DVD and AUX buttons will flash, the TV button light will stay on).
- Press and hold the DELETE button for three seconds (the TV button blinks and stays off).
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”