If your non-Samsung TV has Wi-Fi enabled, you may be able to connect using the screen mirroring feature on your Samsung device or Quick Connect if the TV supports it.
You can also use an Allshare Cast to connect to HDMI enabled TVs and monitors.
You may also be able to connect via an HDMI cable.
Can you mirror iPhone to Smart TV?
New App Store apps called Mirror for Samsung TV and Mirror for LG TV, both developed by AirBeamTV BV, let you wirelessly broadcast your iOS 11 device’s screen to supported Smart TVs with ease. For these apps to work, both your iPhone/iPad and Smart TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
How do I wirelessly connect my iPhone to my Smart TV?
Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
How do I mirror my Android to my TV?
Miracast Screen Sharing App –Mirror Android Screen to TV
- Download and install the app on your phone.
- Connect both devices in the same WiFi network.
- Launch the application from your phone, and enable Miracast Display on your TV.
- On your phone click the “START” to start mirroring.
How do I connect my iPhone to my smart TV wirelessly?
Here’s how to mirror what’s on your iPhone or iPad display:
- Ensure that both the Apple TV and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- On the iOS device, swipe up to reveal the Control Center.
- Tap the “AirPlay Mirroring” button.
- Select “Apple TV” from the list.
How do I wirelessly connect my iPhone to my TV?
Connect With a Cable. By far, the simplest way to connect your iPhone or iPad to your TV is to use a cable like Apple’s Digital AV Adapter, which connects your Apple device to your TV’s HDMI port. You’ll also need a standard HDMI cable—any one will do, so just buy the least expensive one you can find.
How do I connect my iPhone to my smart TV without Apple TV?
Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
Does iPhone 6 have screen mirroring?
Screen Mirroring iPhone (6S/6S Plus) to Mac Must-Have Tool. Apple AirPlay doesn’t natively support iPhone 6S screen mirroring to Mac and Windows(iPhone 6S Plus), but you can achieve iPhone 6s share screen with a freeware.
Do I need WiFi for screen mirroring?
* If the TV comes sans in-built Wi-Fi connectivity but supports mirroring, you can enjoy the internet even without Wi-Fi. Essentially what you need to do is mirror content from your internet-connected smartphone to the big screen TV. This allows you to mirror your smartphone’s content right on to your TV screen.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”