Mirror for Samsung TV is a $9.99 Mac app that allows you to stream whatever’s playing on your Mac screen to any Samsung Smart TV from 2012 onward.
“After launching the application on the Mac, the app will scan your local network for a Samsung Smart TV”, explains Demid Borodin, co-founder and Director of Technology.20 May 2016
How do I stream my Mac to my TV wirelessly?
- Open the Control Center. You can do this by swiping up from the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the AirPlay mirroring symbol. It looks like a TV screen with a triangle in the middle.
- Enter the password.
- Watch the video as you normally would.
- Select AirPlay from the menu bar.
How do I connect my MacBook to my Samsung Smart TV with HDMI?
Insert one end of your HDMI cable into an open HDMI port on your Samsung HDTV. Remember which port you used. Insert the plug on the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter into your MacBook Air’s Thunderbolt port. You can omit this step if you have a MacBook Pro with an HDMI port.
How do I mirror my Mac to my TV?
Use video mirroring
- Make sure that your external display is powered on and connected to your Mac.
- Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, click Displays, then select the Arrangement tab.
- Make sure that the Mirror Displays checkbox is selected.
28 Oct 2018
How can I stream my Mac to my Samsung Smart TV for free?
Here’s how to mirror Mac to Samsung TV:
- First, download and install Mirror for Samsung TV from the Mac App Store. Make sure your devices are connected to the same internet network.
- Launch the app and you will see the mirror symbol on the top bar of your screen.
- Click on the icon and press “Start mirroring at TV”.
How do I connect my MacBook to my Smart TV?
Connect your Mac to your TV. Connect one end of the video cable (or an adapter, if necessary) to the computer’s Thunderbolt port , HDMI port, or DVI port , then connect the other end of the cable to the TV’s video input port.
How do I mirror my Mac to my TV without Apple TV?
How to perform AirPlay mirroring with AirServer:
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
Can I stream wirelessly from PC to TV?
Stream from PC to TV with Chromecast. Cons: High-resolution content may lag or stutter over a wireless network. Setup overview: Chromecast plugs into a TV or display’s HDMI port and draws power from a USB port on the television. In the absence of a USB port, Chromecast can plug into to an AC wall socket.
How do I mirror my Mac to my TV using HDMI?
Connect the Mac to the TV with HDMI & Adapter
- Connect that HDMI adapter to the video output port on the Mac.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the adapter (or directly to the Mac if it has an HDMI port) and the other end of the HDMI cable needs to go into an available HDMI source port on the back or side of a TV.
How do I connect my HDMI cable to my Samsung TV?
Step 1 of 4
- Locate the HDMI IN 1 connection port on your TV.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the TV labeled as HDMI IN 1 connection.
- Then, locate the HDMI port on your device.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your device.
- No submit.
How do I cast from Mac to TV?
How to Set Up ChromeCast
- Chromecast can be used with your TV to mirror a PC/Mac screen; bringing the Digital Theatre online player to the big screen.
- To beam a PC or Mac screen to the television you will need a Chromecast HDMI dongle, Wi-Fi connection and Chrome browser with the ‘Cast’ add-on.
How do I connect my Mac to my TV via Bluetooth?
Connect your Mac with a Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, trackpad, headset, or other audio device.
- Make sure the device is turned on and discoverable (see the device’s manual for details).
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth.
- Select the device in the list, then click Connect.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”