- Find your TV’s HDMI port.
- Buy an HDMI cable.
- Place the Apple TV box near your TV.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the Apple TV box.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your TV.
- Connect your Apple TV’s power cable.
- Turn on your TV.
- Change the TV’s input to the HDMI channel.
21 Mar 2019
How do I make my TV WiFi enabled?
To begin connecting your TV to your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Connect the wireless adapter to the USB port on your TV.
- Press the MENU button, and then select Setup.
- Select Network.
- If Network Type is set to Wired, select Network Type, and then select Wireless.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Select a network.
How can I get Netflix without a smart TV?
Watch Netflix, Foxtel Now or Stan on a Big Screen without a Smart
- The HDMI Cable. If your desktop or laptop PC has a HDMI socket on it, this is your ticket to easy streaming to your TV.
- Apple TV.
- Telstra TV 3.
- Foxtel Now Box.
- Google Chromecast.
- Game Consoles.
- Other options.
11 Mar 2019
Do I need a streaming device with a smart TV?
You do not need a smart TV to get streaming Netflix movies or videos on your screen. Many streaming sticks and set-top boxes can stream those services and more to an older HDTV, or even a newer 4K TV. In fact, Roku offers more options than any other set-top box or any smart TV on the market.12 Apr 2019
Photo in the article by “Max Pixel”