Method 3 Chromecast
- Find your TV’s HDMI port. An HDMI port resembles a thin, wide slot with a slightly tapered base.
- Plug the Chromecast into your TV’s HDMI port.
- Attach the USB power cable.
- Turn on your TV.
- Change the TV’s input to the HDMI channel.
- Open Google Home.
- Tap ACCEPT when prompted.
- Tap the Devices icon.
How do I make my TV WiFi enabled?
To begin connecting your TV to your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Connect the wireless adapter to the USB port on your TV.
- Press the MENU button, and then select Setup.
- Select Network.
- If Network Type is set to Wired, select Network Type, and then select Wireless.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Select a network.
How can I get Netflix without a smart TV?
Watch Netflix, Foxtel Now or Stan on a Big Screen without a Smart
- The HDMI Cable. If your desktop or laptop PC has a HDMI socket on it, this is your ticket to easy streaming to your TV.
- Apple TV.
- Telstra TV 3.
- Foxtel Now Box.
- Google Chromecast.
- Game Consoles.
- Other options.
Do you need a streaming device if you have a smart TV?
You do not need a smart TV to get streaming Netflix movies or videos on your screen. Many streaming sticks and set-top boxes can stream those services and more to an older HDTV, or even a newer 4K TV. The leading models are from Amazon, Apple, Google and Roku. No smart TVs have apps for iTunes.