Reset the Smart Hub
- Exit the Smart Hub. You cannot reset the Smart Hub if it is in use.
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Navigate to and select the Smart Hub section of the main menu.
- Select Smart Hub Reset. This will remove all downloaded apps!
- Enter your PIN and press Enter.
- Select Smart Hub.
- Try Netflix again.
How do I change my Netflix account on my TV?
To sign out of the Netflix account on your device, follow the steps below.
- Navigate left to open the menu, then select Settings.
- Select Sign out.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- You will now be given the option to sign in as a different Netflix member.
How do I remove an old Netflix account from my smart TV?
log in to your Netflix account in a browser. click on the Account option. go to the the Manage Profiles link under My Profile section. select the edit icon on the profile you want to delete, and press the delete profile button.
How do I logout of Hulu on my Samsung Smart TV?
Tap Log out of Hulu at the bottom of the screen.
- Open the Hulu app.
- Select Log In on the Welcome screen, then tap Log In with Hulu.
- Enter your email address and password, then tap Log In.
- Select your personal profile from the list and start streaming!
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”