Troubleshooting the Netflix App – TV
- Check your network. In any situation where the Internet is involved, or required, resetting your network should be the first step.
- Check your firmware. Apps live on top of firmware, but get updates separately.
- Uninstall the app.
- Install the app back.
- Check location settings.
- Reset the tv.
- Check the FAQs.
How do I change Netflix accounts on my TV?
To sign out of the Netflix account on your device, follow the steps below.
- Navigate left to open the menu, then select Settings.
- Select Sign out.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- You will now be given the option to sign in as a different Netflix member.
How do I remove a Netflix account from my smart TV?
Click the “Deactivate” button to remove the link to your Netflix account. After you hit the proper button sequence, you should see a screen like this. Go back into Netflix on that device again to confirm that it no longer has access to the account.
How do I update Netflix on my LG Smart TV?
Now you’ll want to reinstall Netflix on LG smart TV:
- Click on the Home/Start button on your remote control to bring up the launch bar.
- On the launch bar, click on “More apps” in the bottom-right corner.
- Click on the LG Content Store.
- Click on Premium in the menu on the right.
- Find the Netflix app and click Install.