Launch the Hulu app. Select Log In on the Welcome screen, then choose Log in on this device.
If you need to log out of your account while using a TV-connected device:
- Select the Account icon from the global navigation bar.
- Scroll down and select Log out.
- When asked if you’re sure, select Log out of Hulu.
How do I sign out of Hulu?
Look for the Your Account section. Under Privacy and Settings, select Protect Your Account. On the pop-up windows, click on Log out of all computers. You’ll then be logged out of all login instances for Hulu.com except for the browser you’re currently using.
How do I switch profiles on Hulu on my smart TV?
How to switch profiles
- Navigate to the Account icon.
- Select Profiles from the menu.
- Scroll to the profile you’d like to switch to and select it.
How do I change my Hulu profile on my Vizio TV?
Changing your gender
- Go to the Hulu Website and log in.
- Select the profile you wish to edit as the one watching.
- Hover over the name on the top right until a menu option appears.
- Select “Profiles.”
- Hover over the name of the profile you wish to change and press the pencil button.
- Select “Male” or “Female” and hit save.