How to switch profiles
- Navigate to the Account icon.
- Select Profiles from the menu.
- Scroll to the profile you’d like to switch to and select it.
How do I log others out of my Hulu?
Look for the Your Account section. Under Privacy and Settings, select Protect Your Account. On the pop-up windows, click on Log out of all computers. You’ll then be logged out of all login instances for Hulu.com except for the browser you’re currently using.
How do I watch Hulu on my smart TV?
Watch Hulu From a Smart HDTV
- Log in to Hulu from the HDTV application.
- Write down the activation code that’s shown on the screen.
- From a computer, visit Hulu’s Active Your Device page and log in if asked.
- Enter the activation code shown on your TV and then click Activate.
How do I disconnect Hulu from live TV?
Visit your Account page on Hulu.com. Under the Your Subscription tab, select Manage next to Add-ons. To switch plans, select On/Off next to the plan you want (for example, Hulu + Live TV).
How do you update Smart TV?
Set Your Samsung Smart TV to Update Automatically
- Make sure your TV is connected to the Internet.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Support.
- Select Software Update.
- Select Auto Update.
Can you make profiles on Hulu?
Hulu announced today that users can now create multiple profiles through the company’s website. More devices will support profiles over the next couple of weeks, but for now, it’s limited to Hulu.com. Each account can maintain up to six individual profiles that will remember everyone’s viewing history and Watchlist.
How do I reset my Hulu password?
Change your password
- Log in to your Account page on Hulu.com.
- Under the Your Account section, select Change next to Password.
- Enter your current password and your new password. After you confirm the new password, click on Save Changes.
How do I deactivate a device on Netflix?
How to Deactivate a Streaming Device to Reactivate It on Netflix
- Log in to your Netflix account.
- Click “Your Account” at the top right.
- Click “Manage devices and computers” in the Your Streaming Plan section.
- Click “Disconnect Devices” and click “Disconnect” when prompted.
- Click “Your Account & Help” at the top right.
- Click “Activate a device.”
How do I logout of all devices on Netflix?
Go to Netflix.com and log in. Hover over your profile image (or the green icon if you haven’t set a profile picture) and click on “Your Account” from the dropdown menu. Once open, select “Sign out of all devices” under the “Settings” section. You’ll then be asked to confirm your choice, click “Sign Out”.
Can you watch Hulu live on Smart TV?
Hulu now offers live TV streaming from its supported apps. It works a little like Sling TV or DirectTV Now. You can stream Hulu with Live TV content from any supported device, including Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Xbox, iPhone and iPad, Android, and Windows Phone (and a lot more).
How do I watch live TV on Hulu on my TV?
Watching Live Television on Hulu
- Navigate to hulu.com.
- Click LIVE TV.
- Click Guide or move your mouse cursor to the left side of the screen.
- Click on the channel you want to watch.
How do I download Hulu on my Samsung Smart TV?
Download the Hulu app on the latest Samsung TVs and Blu-ray players by following these steps:
- Press Home on your remote to access the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps, then search for “Hulu” using the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.