Launch the Hulu app. Select Log In on the Welcome screen, then choose Log in on this device.
If you need to log out of your account while using a TV-connected device:
- Select the Account icon from the global navigation bar.
- Scroll down and select Log out.
- When asked if you’re sure, select Log out of Hulu.
How do I switch users on Hulu on my smart TV?
If you need to change the gender on your profile this can be changed in the menu options.
- Go to the Hulu Website and log in.
- Select the profile you wish to edit as the one watching.
- Hover over the name on the top right until a menu option appears.
- Select “Profiles.”
How do I log others out of my Hulu?
Look for the Your Account section. Under Privacy and Settings, select Protect Your Account. On the pop-up windows, click on Log out of all computers. You’ll then be logged out of all login instances for Hulu.com except for the browser you’re currently using.
How do you get Hulu on your smart TV?
Watch Hulu From a Smart HDTV
- Log in to Hulu from the HDTV application.
- Write down the activation code that’s shown on the screen.
- From a computer, visit Hulu’s Active Your Device page and log in if asked.
- Enter the activation code shown on your TV and then click Activate.
How do I deactivate a device on Netflix?
How to Deactivate a Streaming Device to Reactivate It on Netflix
- Log in to your Netflix account.
- Click “Your Account” at the top right.
- Click “Manage devices and computers” in the Your Streaming Plan section.
- Click “Disconnect Devices” and click “Disconnect” when prompted.
- Click “Your Account & Help” at the top right.
- Click “Activate a device.”
How do I reset my Hulu password?
Change your password
- Log in to your Account page on Hulu.com.
- Under the Your Account section, select Change next to Password.
- Enter your current password and your new password. After you confirm the new password, click on Save Changes.
How do you update Smart TV?
Set Your Samsung Smart TV to Update Automatically
- Make sure your TV is connected to the Internet.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Support.
- Select Software Update.
- Select Auto Update.
Can you make profiles on Hulu?
Hulu announced today that users can now create multiple profiles through the company’s website. More devices will support profiles over the next couple of weeks, but for now, it’s limited to Hulu.com. Each account can maintain up to six individual profiles that will remember everyone’s viewing history and Watchlist.
How do you update apps on a smart TV?
How do I update the app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Switch on the TV.
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Navigate to the Apps area.
- Press and hold the select button on the ITV Hub app and a sub-menu will appear.
- Select “Update apps” and if an update for ITV Hub is available, select it.
- Choose “Update” – this might take a few minutes.