Cursor over your account name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and click “manage profiles” from the drop-down menu.
On your account page, click “Sign out of all devices.” Next, you’ll be prompted to sign your Netflix account out of all devices currently using it.
Click the blue “Sign Out” button once.25 Sep 2015
How do I change Netflix accounts on my TV?
To sign out of the Netflix account on your device, follow the steps below.
- Navigate left to open the menu, then select Settings.
- Select Sign out.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- You will now be given the option to sign in as a different Netflix member.
How do I deactivate Netflix on my TV?
To deactivate your Netflix account:
- On the TV Box where you want to deactivate Netflix, press on the remote control, and then select Apps & More.
- Select Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Select Deactivate next to Deactivate Netflix Device.
- Select Yes.
How do you switch users on Netflix?
How to Switch Users on the Netflix App
- Tap the Netflix app icon to open the app.
- Tap the name of the current profile on the toolbar to open a pop-up menu displaying a list of profiles that are associated with your account. Select the profile you wish to switch to from the menu.
Photo in the article by “Gary D. Henderson”