Follow the step-by-step guidelines to set up Samsung Parental controls on Smart TV that will activate automatic controls that limit what types of stuff your child can access: Step 1: Switch ON your Samsung Smart TV.
To go to the Menu, press the Menu key on the remote.
How do I lock channels on my Samsung Smart TV?
To lock or unlock channels:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Highlight System and press OK/Select.
- Select Parental/Purchase.
- Enter your Parental Controls PIN.
- Select Parental Preferences.
How do you lock apps on Samsung?
Lock Apps on Android With Samsung’s Secure Folder
- Tap Settings, then tap Lock screen and security.
- Tap Secure Folder.
- Tap Lock type.
- Tap Select lock type, (or a biometric option if available).
- Select Pattern, Pin, or Password, then continue by entering your selection and confirming it.
How do I open apps on Samsung Smart TV?
Here’s how to log in to your account on the TV:
- Press the MENU/123 button on your remote.
- Select Menu from the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Smart Hub.
- Select Samsung Account.
- Select Sign In.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select Sign In again.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”