Select the home button on your device’s remote control. In the LG Content Store, search for “” and download the TV app to your TV.
- Sign up for TV, if you haven’t already.
- Open the Roku Channel Store.
- Search for TV.
- Download the TV app.
How do I add an app to my LG Smart TV?
LG offers more than 200 apps for its smart TVs, many of which are available for free through the LG app store.
- Open LG Content Store.
- Navigate to the app store.
- Browse the app store.
- Select an app.
- Enter Edit Mode.
- Delete unwanted apps.
- Confirm deletion.
- Exit Edit Mode.
1 Aug 2018
Can I get on my smart TV?
Apple TV and Android TV have pre-installed, as do many smart TVs and Blu-ray players. You can download it from Roku’s app store if you own that streamer. If you have a home-theater PC or a Chromebox—you can access the TV-friendly version of through your web browser at youtube.com/tv.16 May 2018
How do I get TV on my TV?
Find the TV code on your TV
- Launch the app on your TV device.
- Go to Settings .
- Go to the Link TV and Phone screen.
- Scroll down to Link with TV code. A blue TV code will appear on your TV.
- Now grab your phone, tablet, or computer.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”