Sling TV, the new streaming service from Dish Network that includes ESPN, will stream directly to LG’s Smart TVs, LG announced on Friday.
LG said owners of its webOS Smart TVs would have access to Sling TV’s roughly 20 channels via a built-in app.
How can I add apps to my LG Smart TV?
How to add and remove apps on your LG TV
- Open LG Content Store. Apps and other media will be found through the LG Content Store, which is found on the home screen in the ribbon menu.
- Navigate to the app store.
- Browse the app store.
- Select an app.
- Enter Edit Mode.
- Delete unwanted apps.
- Confirm deletion.
- Exit Edit Mode.
Can I watch sling on my smart TV?
Compatible Samsung Smart TV models will come with Sling TV pre-loaded in the My Apps screen once your Smart TV is connected to the Internet. Once the app is located, select Install to download the Sling TV app on your Smart TV. Allow the download and installation process to complete.
How do I get the spectrum app on my LG Smart TV?
- Press the SMART button on your LG remote and scroll to access the Home menu.
- Select the Settings button, then OK.
- Select Network, then Network Connection.
- Select Start Connection.
- Your LG Smart TV will attempt to connect to a wired network.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”