Get Kodi on LG Smart TV Using Chromecast
- Step 5: From Google Play Store, you should search and install Google home app.
- Step 7: From your Android Google home app, click on the Cast/Screen audio.
- Step 2: Open Google Play Store, search for Kodi app from your Android TV box.
- Step 3: Install Kodi app on your Android TV box.
Can I install apps on LG Smart TV?
No, you can’t install the apps which are not available in the LG Content Store. If you want to add apps on your LG smart tv. Firstly, browse your app on LG smart tv apps list from LG Content store. If your app finds on LG content store then you can install the app on your LG smart tv.
How do I install Stremio on my LG Smart TV?
Install Stremio on Android Smart TV from Aptoide TV
- Go to your App list and launch Aptoide TV.
- On the search bar, type Stremio and search.
- Select the first option (by Stremio) and click “Install.”
- The app should now install on your Android TV.
- Launch the app and sign in using your Stremio account or Login as anonymous .
How do I install popcorn time on my LG Smart TV?
How to Use Popcorn Time on Sony Smart TV
- Step 1: Download the Popcorn Time APK file on Android phone/tablet.
- Step 2: Open the ESFE app > Navigate to the downloaded file > Tap on the APK File.
- Step 3: Context menu will appear > Select ‘Click More’ > Tap on Send option.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”