No, you can’t install the apps which are not available in the LG Content Store.
If you want to add apps on your LG smart tv.
Firstly, browse your app on LG smart tv apps list from LG Content store.
If your app finds on LG content store then you can install the app on your LG smart tv.
How do I install Stremio on my LG Smart TV?
Install Stremio on Android Smart TV from Aptoide TV
- Go to your App list and launch Aptoide TV.
- On the search bar, type Stremio and search.
- Select the first option (by Stremio) and click “Install.”
- The app should now install on your Android TV.
- Launch the app and sign in using your Stremio account or Login as anonymous .
17 Sep 2018
How do I get more apps on my LG TV?
How to add and remove apps on your LG TV
- Open LG Content Store. Apps and other media will be found through the LG Content Store, which is found on the home screen in the ribbon menu.
- Navigate to the app store.
- Browse the app store.
- Select an app.
- Enter Edit Mode.
- Delete unwanted apps.
- Confirm deletion.
- Exit Edit Mode.
1 Aug 2018
How do I install popcorn time on my LG Smart TV?
How to Use Popcorn Time on Sony Smart TV
- Step 1: Download the Popcorn Time APK file on Android phone/tablet.
- Step 2: Open the ESFE app > Navigate to the downloaded file > Tap on the APK File.
- Step 3: Context menu will appear > Select ‘Click More’ > Tap on Send option.
7 Mar 2018
Photo in the article by “NASA”