Add the Google Play Movies & TV app on your LG Smart TV
- Select Smart Home LG Content Store.
- Log in to your LG TV account.
- Select the Play Movies app .
- Select the Install button OK.
Can you get Google Play on LG Smart TV?
Google’s video store is getting a new home on LG’s smart TVs. Later this month, all WebOS-based LG televisions will get an app for Google Play Movies & TV, as will older LG TVs running NetCast 4.0 or 4.5. LG is just the second partner to offer Google’s video app on its own smart TV system.
Can I get Google Play on my smart TV?
Add the Google Play Movies & TV app on your Samsung Smart TV. On newer TVs, you may see the Play Movies app already available on your home screen. If you don’t see the app, follow these steps to install it on your Smart TV. Press Enter again to begin downloading the app.
How do I install Google Play on my smart TV?
Unfortunately you can not download Google Play to your smart tv. For a device to download the Google Play Store, it must be running the Android operating system.
- Open Smart Hub and navigate to Apps.
- Select Samsung Apps.
- Select Google Play Movies and press Enter.
- Press Enter again to begin downloading the app.
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”