Connecting the TV and SDK
- On the TV, open the “Smart Hub”.
- Select the “Apps” panel.
- In the “Apps” panel, enter “12345” using the remote control or the on-screen number keypad.
- Switch “Developer mode” to “On”.
- Enter the IP address of the computer that you want to connect to the TV, and click “OK”.
- Reboot the TV.
How do I put new apps on my Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung – How to install the PureFlix App on a Samsung Smart TV
- Click “Home” button on remote to go to Samsung Smarthub.
- Select “Apps” in the left hand section of the Smart Hub.
- In the top right corner, click on the magnifying glass icon to search.
- Type in “PureFlix”
- Select the Pure Flix app.
- Select “Install”
- Select “Add to Home”
Can I get playstore on Samsung Smart TV?
Unfortunately you can not download Google Play to your smart tv. For a device to download the Google Play Store, it must be running the Android operating system. Unless your TV is running Android (It probably is not), you can not run or download the Google Play Store. How can I update my Samsung Smart Hub TV?
How do I sideload apps on my smart TV?
How To Sideload An App On A Smart TV
- Start off on your Android TV’s home page.
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Go to the Personal tab, and find the option for Security (this can be in different locations depending on the system.
- You’ll see a setting for Unknown sources.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”