No, you can’t install the apps which are not available in the LG Content Store.
If you want to add apps on your LG smart tv.
Firstly, browse your app on LG smart tv apps list from LG Content store.
Can I add apps to my Smart TV?
Just as with most Smart TVs, with VIA and VIA+ there is a selection of apps already pre-installed, such Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, , Pandora, and iHeart Radio, but you can add many more apps from the Vizio App Store. For TVs that have VIA, press OK and scroll to “Install App”.
How do I download DStv app on my LG Smart TV?
How to install new DStv Now app for LG smart TVs
- Connect the TV to the internet using ethernet cable or Wi-Fi.
- Access the LG App Store from the TV, search for “DStv Now”, and install the app.
- Once installed, the app will display a code on the TV screen.
- The app will now be live on the TV.
How do I download Kayo app on my LG TV?
Downloading the Kayo app is just like downloading any other app.
Telstra TV Box: TV1 & TV2
- Open the Telstra TV menu and go to the App Store.
- Use the search function to find Kayo.
- Select the Kayo icon to download once you’ve found it.
- The app will install and now be available on your home screen.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”