Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
How do I cast from iPad to TV?
Here are five ways to achieve your iPad television goals.
- Connect the iPad to your TV with Apple TV and AirPlay.
- Connect the iPad Wirelessly Without Using Apple TV Via Chromecast.
- Connect the iPad to your HDTV through HDMI.
- Connect the iPad through composite/component cables.
- Connect the iPad with a VGA adapter.
How do I connect my iPad to my TV using USB?
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a display:
- Plug your Digital AV or VGA adapter into the charging port on the bottom of your iOS device.
- Connect an HDMI or VGA cable to your adapter.
- Connect the other end of your HDMI or VGA cable to your secondary display (TV, monitor, or projector).
How do you show iPad screen on TV?
How to Display iPad screen on TV with HDMI Adapter
- Plug the Lightning Digital AV adapter into the charging port of your iPad.
- Use a high-speed HDMI cable to connect the adapter to your TV.
- Open your TV and the TV’s remote control.
- Choose the corresponding HDMI input source.
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”