Plug the yellow end of the Wii A/V cable into this green “Y” input.
Plug the white end into the audio “L” and the red into the audio “R.” Leave the blue and second red holes open.
Turn on your Wii console and set your television to the input select being used.
How do I connect my DVD player to my TV with Dish Network?
How to Connect a TV, VCR & DVD to DISH Network
- Unplug your Dish Network receiver.
- Plug your HDMI cable into an HDMI port on your television and plug the other end into the Dish network receiver’s HDMI port.
- Plug the S-Video cable into the S-Video plug on the back of the DVD player.
- Plug one of the audio/video cables into the matching colors on the back of the VCR.
How do I hook up my Philips DVD player to my TV?
How to connect
- Connect the component video cable to the COMPONENT VIDEO OUT connector on your player and the COMPONENT VIDEO IN connector on your TV. Match the color of each cable to the connector.
- Connect the audio cables to the AUDIO OUT connectors on your player and the AUDIO IN connectors on your TV.
Can you connect a portable DVD player to a TV?
To connect a portable DVD player to your TV, you need to look at the Line Out jacks of your player. Some portable DVD players come with a single option for line out. In this case, your audio and video signals will output through that single jack. You need the right RCA cable to send audio and video signal to your TV.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”