Most Popular Samsung Smart TV Apps
- . for Samsung TV is one of the most popular TV App.
- Netflix. Netflix allows you to stream videos from the web directly to our TV screen without an external gadget.
- Amazon Prime Video.
- PlayStation Now.
Can I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV?
If you don’t see an app on your Samsung Smart TV Homepage (aka Smart Hub) you would like to access, it may be available via the Samsung Apps Store. To find out if the app is available and then add it, do the following: If you have a Samsung account, click Apps on the menu bar.
How do I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV 2014?
2012 E-Series Install
- Open the Smart Hub.
- Press “Tools” on the remote.
- Select “Login”
- Select “Samsung account”
- Enter “develop” as your Samsung Account ID.
- Enter “000000” in the Password field.
- Press Login.
- develop should now show in the bottom left of the SmartHub screen as being logged in.
How do I get TV on my Samsung Smart TV?
Select the home button on your device’s remote control. In the LG Content Store, search for “” and download the TV app to your TV.
- Sign up for TV, if you haven’t already.
- Open the Roku Channel Store.
- Search for TV.
- Download the TV app.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”